We're on a mission to spread holiday cheer and have teamed up with some of our favorite local businesses in Winston-Salem, North Carolina for a Hometown Holiday Giveaway. From now until December 21, 2018 at 4:59PM EST, you can enter to win a one-year supply of Sunshine and all of the below prizes too! If you are in need of some last minute holiday gifts, this is the perfect giveaway for you.
What: Holiday Giveaway - Enter for a chance to win a one-year supply of Sunshine, $50 gift cards to Fiddlin’ Fish Brewing Company and Black Mountain Chocolate, a free tour for four and mug from Broad Branch Distillery and a hand turned rolling pin from Sunnyside Mercantile.To enter, fill out the this quick form and follow all participating businesses on Instagram.
When: Starting on Tuesday, 12/18 we’ll randomly choose a winner between 5PM and 6PM EST on Friday, December 21st.
Why: ‘Tis the season for making spirits brighter and spreading holiday cheer
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those qualifying individuals who sign up by submitting this form and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry and able to pick up the prizes from 740 N. Trade Street in Winston-Salem, NC. The campaign is only open to legal residents of the USA, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Sunshine Beverages, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the campaign. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating via entry during the Campaign Period, the contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Sunshine Beverages management as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign, including without limitation determination that You, or any other prospective participant, meet the eligibility criteria and have timely and properly submitted an entry during the Campaign Period.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on December 18, 2018 12:01am EST and ending on December 21, 2018 4:59pm EST. All online entries must be received by December 21, 2018 4:59pm EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided for the Campaign via Sunshine Beverages via Instagram and following all participating businesses on Instagram: Sunshine Beverages, Black Mountain Chocolate, Fiddlin’ Fish, Broad Branch Distillery and Sunnyside Mercantile. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sunshine Beverages. You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sunshine Beverages.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive 12 cases, or 288 cans of Sunshine, valued at $2 per can or $576 total, $50 gift cards from Black Mountain Chocolate and Fiddlin’ Fish, a tour for four and mug from Broad Branch Distillery valued at $50 and a hand turned rolling pin from Sunnyside Mercantile valued at $49. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Sunshine Beverages. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Sunshine Beverages’ discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sunshine Beverages to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Sunshine Beverages, with the drawing to be held promptly after the Campaign Period and completion of review of entries. Winner will be notified by email within five (5) days following selection of Winner. Sunshine Beverages shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the applicable Winner selected via random drawing cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 10 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT SUNSHINE BEVERAGES SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content, You understand and agree that Sunshine Beverages, anyone acting on behalf of Sunshine Beverages, and Sunshine Beverages’ licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your name, likeness, and entry for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Sunshine Beverages reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Sunshine Beverages control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Sunshine Beverages may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the remedial action taken by Sunshine Beverages in its sole discretion. Sunshine Beverages reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Official Rules. Sunshine Beverages has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void
entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Sunshine Beverages reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Sunshine Beverages and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND NORTH CAROLINA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in North Carolina having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall any participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and by participating in the Campaign each participant hereby waives all rights to punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: 740 N. Trade Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101. Requests must be received no later than 4:59pm EST on December 21, 2018.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Sunshine Beverages – 740 N. Trade Street, Winston-Salem, NC 27101.
15. Instagram: The Campaign hosted Sunshine Beverages, is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.